DANGEROUS GOODS CONTAINERS
Transport hazardous goods safely.
Dangerous goods containers from SSI SCHAEFER protect against health and environmental risks, allowing users to transport dangerous items safely. Examples of dangerous goods include airbag systems, belt reels, retractors, anchor pretensioners, and lock tensioners. With optimized product protection and a variety of sizes, SSI SCHAEFER dangerous goods containers provide maximum protection for nearly any scenario.
Dangerous Goods Container Features
- Dangerous goods container with removable lid
- Innovative sliding closure and spring-supported 4-fold locking
- Flexible lid insert – sliding closure inserting into both sides
- Safely stack for optimal space usage
- Stable walls, flat base, and ergonomic hand grips
- Sustainable returnable container made of polypropylene and is 100% recyclable (incl. lock)
- ESD versions are available as well as color options
- Seals on the lock prevent unauthorized access and manipulation of the transported goods
- Suitable for manual and automatic handling
- If required, incl. individual thermoformed inlay
- Individual thermoformed inlay option is available
Dangerous Goods Container Specifications
The right container size for every requirement. In the following table you will find the standard sizes of the SSI SCHAEFER dangerous goods container. Is the required size not listed? Please contact us!
|Description||Dimensions L x W x H (in)||Internal Dimensions L x W (in)||Usable Internal Height (in)|
|RL-KLT 6147 GGV||23.4 x 15.6 x 5.8||21.4 x 14.1||4.3|
|RL-KLT 6174 GGV||23.4 x 15.6 x 6.9||21.4 x 14.1||5.3|
|RL-KLT 6213 GGV||23.4 x 15.6 x 8.4||21.4 x 14.1||6.9|
|RL-KLT 6280 GGV||23.4 x 15.6 x 11||21.4 x 14.1||9.5|
A New Generation of Dangerous Goods Containers.
Optimized Product Protection.
Some dangerous goods have to be specially stabilized in order to avoid shifting of the transported product in the dangerous goods container. Customized inserts such as thermoformed load carriers center and fix the dangerous goods in the container. These are suitable for both manual and automatic handling and are individually adapted to the requirements of the transported goods.
Lid with sliding closures.
Two spring-supported sliding closures with 4-fold locking as well as four hooks on the back. Simple and intuitive handling, as both sides can be used for insertion. No time-consuming attachment of straps or clamping devices necessary.
Certified to transport a variety of dangerous goods.
- Type-tested and approved container for the transport of hazardous goods of packaging groups II and III
- Corresponds to the UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods, GHS (Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals)
- Suitable for the transport of all kinds of dangerous goods with solid hazardous materials
- Type approval and Bonfire Test can be ordered on request